Today’s video is all about setting up my September review page and the first week of September. I usually do my review page setup along with the monthly setup, but I completely forgot to do it for September! It’s a little late, but at least you’ll get to see it. :p I also wanted to do a spread for September 1-4, so I included that in this video, too.
I am so liking the simplicity of the weekly spread. It’s mostly black pen and there is something to soothing about just doing a whole spread in one colour. Clarissa on IG is one of my favourites for that kind of thing.
What I use to bullet journal
- Leuchtturm 1917 medium dot grid notebook in pink (bought from 1917.co.nz)
- Pilot G-Tec-C 0.4 pen in black
- UniPin Fine Line 0.5 pen in black
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens in assorted colours
- Whitcoulls Fineliner pens in assorted colours
- Faber-Castell coloured pencils
- Zig Art & Graphic Twin markers by Kuretake